IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyfishermanbob
Founder member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haggis Hunter wrote:
I suppose I'll just have to adapt to not having a Scottish forum that I am comfortable of being a part off. Crying or Very sad

Seriously, it would appear that you are correct. I suppose our own lack of use has killed the need for the forum. Sad Sad

I suggest it gets left as it is, and when it dies it dies. People can decide for themselves as and when they wish to move on.

Acht cummon, stick your toe in the Geofreezing water......go on ,I'll cuddle you and hold your hand , we are nearly human , and water under the bridge is yesterdays news ........
Haggis Hunter
Founder member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyfishermanbob wrote:

Acht cummon, stick your toe in the Geofreezing water......go on ,I'll cuddle you and hold your hand , we are nearly human , and water under the bridge is yesterdays news ........

Thanks Bob, but no thanks. I'm plodding along just fine as I am.
JG

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

admittedly I don't pop on often, just if I want to see if anything has cropped up of interest. I found it when looking up info one day, but as a relative newbie, there didn't seem to be a big hive of activity to keep me popping back regularly. Despite that I like the fact it is here as and when I do want to look up something.

However if you can't add new members and the host seems to be on decline, that's not a lot of help either.

But I would miss being able to look up discussions about landowner permissions etc, so wouldn't want it to go per se

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geocaching, more or less All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: