Come & Meet The Finnish Wifies
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Original A1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Come & Meet The Finnish Wifies Reply with quote

In addition to FoF's post, here is an unofficial event (too late to get published on GC.com):

Date: Monday 3rd January
Time: 7pm
Location: Cafe Royal, Edinburgh (N 55° 57.225 W 003° 11.4280)

Further to my "The Finnish Wifie" cache, Anje and Hannele are two ladies who are visiting Edinburgh from Finland in the early days of 2011. They would be interested in meeting a few cachers and as it's a little late to publish an official event, I'm organising a get-together for those who'd like to meet them, at the Cafe Royal in Edinburgh, as mentioned above.

What better way to awake from our enforced caching hibernation than by trading snow stories with those who are real experts in the snow? They will also be happy to meet anyone interested in visiting Finland for the Mega Event in Tampere, starting Friday 12th August 2011 (GC2G855).

Unfortunately, due to licensing laws, it is not possible to invite children, but I hope anyone else who is able to come will join us.

Beers

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geocaching, more or less All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: