Access to the forum
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Access to the forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naefearjustbeer
Founder member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Access to the forum Reply with quote

For the past 3 days I have been unable to access this site and a few others. Missing my dose of GeoX I sent FoF a email to ask if the site was down. She replied that everything was ok. So I asked my neighbour to use her internet to access this site and the others the I couldnt get into, she couldnt get in either?? We are both with tiscali broadband, has this been a tiscali problem or is it the fact we are on the same phone line? or am I a jonah Rolling Eyes
gxadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donnie,

I'm not aware of any difficulties with the site access, and no-one else has reported the same problem.

Like most forum servers, this one makes extensive use of cookies. It's important that PCs with a high security level set, should still allow cookies from this server or the thing won't work.

-GxAdmin

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site News & Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: