Not been able to see site?
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Not been able to see site?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Ballibeg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Not been able to see site? Reply with quote

I've not got to the site for the last 2 days. Various error messages. Was it just me?

Dave
coolCal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Not been able to see site? Reply with quote

Team Ballibeg wrote:
I've not got to the site for the last 2 days. Various error messages. Was it just me?
Dave

No, we had the same problem for the past 2 days too. We thought it might be our computer, but when we managed to get access again, the info at the bottom told us that only 3 members had logged on in the previous 24 hours, so it was clearly a problem with the site. (Unless they'd all gone to Lunga except you and us!) Wink Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mrs cC
coolCal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Not been able to see site? Reply with quote

Ooops! Just noticed that you WERE at Lunga team Ballibeg, so maybe we were the only ones not there.......
gxadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Not been able to see site? Reply with quote

Team Ballibeg wrote:

No, all of God's chillun' couldn'y access it either.

I understand that the remote hosting was being moved to another server after problems with the existing one. Servers being what they are, there was no warning of this.

Should be OK now, once everyone's DNS has updated.

However...

... if any member (or their employer) has a spare Windoze (or even better, Unix) machine which has a high-capacity connection, plenty of disk space and a decent firewall, all of which is sitting doing nothing...

... please feel free to contact me.

Smile

-GxAdmin
Haggis Hunter
Founder member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Not been able to see site? Reply with quote

coolCal wrote:
Ooops! Just noticed that you WERE at Lunga team Ballibeg, so maybe we were the only ones not there.......

Don't worry I wasn't there either Sad Sad Bloody work!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site News & Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: