Request for meet/event and/or guide 3-7 July 2013
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Bookmark this site!
Request for meet/event and/or guide 3-7 July 2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edinburgh Walker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Request for meet/event and/or guide 3-7 July 2013 Reply with quote

I have just received the following request from BarbershopDru from the USA. Does anyone fancy helping out, as I am not sure of my availability then.

"I am going to be in Edinburgh from July 3 to July to July 7 when I will travel to South Shields.
I was wondering if there is an active group of cachers in your area...you appear to be one....who may like to meet up with me on one of those days and help me cache the area???
I will be 65 years old by then, but I am still quite active. And if you could lead me to some particular caches of note that are 'must finds' in the area, that would be wonderful!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geocaching, more or less All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: