Cache for adoption near Peterhead.
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Cache for adoption near Peterhead.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maiawalli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Cache for adoption near Peterhead. Reply with quote

There is a Cache that is looking for a new owner not far from Peterhead. The local owner has passed away (a couple of years ago) and the cache is now in bad repair. The other members of the team that currently own it have moved elsewhere and as I have posted a NA log, they're now looking for someone to adopt it. If you're interested can you post a note on the cache page pretty soon and contact the cache owners. I'd imagine it'll get archived pretty quick if no-one wants it. The cache is in a fantastic spot on the Buchan coast and it would be a shame if it were to go.
Cheers!
Firth of Forth
Founder member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope your mission succeeds. Might be worth putting a post on the other forum - Geofrees - as I think that there are some Northern cachers who frequent it.
lochiel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am new to geocaching but am local and would be willing to take over this cache. What do I have to do? I know others have replaced the cache container already.
lochiel
Maiawalli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there,
I've just sent you a message on GC.com with some info on cache adoption. Thanks for offering to adopt the cache and I hope it works out. It's a shame when caches in good locations get archived, so hopefully this one can get a new lease of life.
Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geocaching, more or less All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: