Mega Congratulations for a superb event
Geo- for grown-ups

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
  GamesGames   

Mega Congratulations for a superb event

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Mega Congratulations for a superb event Reply with quote

Apologies for the cut and paste entry Embarassed from the Geofrees forum, but wanted to post here for those that don't visit over there.

I could fill a page with compliments about the Event, can't comment on the caches since I didn't get to do any - typical ! But no doubt they were true to form and worthy of another page full of compliments. Any road up - a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant event, only wish I had had more time to explore and enjoy it. Many thanks to the Mega Committee for allowing me to fund raise, thanks to all those that donated coins and raffle prizes and to Follieus for the fantastic mounted photo prints, just did not get the chance to do them justice on the day, they will be used at a future fund raising event, I think they will do well in an auction. The raffle, sale of coins and the tombola made £1225.74, so a huge thank you to everyone that bought tickets and coins. And thanks to whoever it was that kindly 'dropped' more coins into my bag - everything donated will be used to raise funds for Macmillan. Thanks to HighlandNick and Callie for stopping by to give us a breather and a chance to eat our sandwiches !
If there are any such things as Geo Medals, all the Mega Committee members should all be awarded one, no two - or even three !!!!
cooltshirt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a superbly organised event. I found myself in wonderful woodlands and on top of Munros, in ideal weather! The hound of the Lammermuirs shall have me back to Big Tree Country as soon as we can.

Many thanks to all those who worked ceaselessly to make it happen.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mycooltshirt/ToTheHeartOfIt?authkey=Gv1sRgCICk76X2oeup9wE#

http://picasaweb.google.com/mycooltshirt/MegabapsOnTheBreest?authkey=Gv1sRgCPbQ5dymg-qIowE#

harry
Haggis Hunter
Founder member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to have had a fantastic week and I to have just finished starting a thank you thread on the Mega Scotland forum.
Mega Scotland Committee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done to Tooey for raising £1225.74 for Macmillan, a great effort and will be well appreciated by them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Geocaching, more or less All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: